Morning

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hoppyman

Post by Hoppyman »

Thought I'd pop in and say hello!

I've had my CX3 Sport Nav D AWD Auto since June 15, so far I have covered 70,000 miles. As a property surveyor I cover epic miles!

It's been a gem of a motor, I ordered it in the Feb before its launch, think it was the first actual order taken in the U.K. according to dealer.

Had a few gremlins, but so far so good. Getting 52mpg out of her on VPower Nitro, so happy with performance too.

Gremlins have been odd and trivial, strange fuel pick up related issue? and oddly this morning it displaying istop, tyre warning, Lane departure and crash avoidance all together and going into a limo??

Wishes for a facelift- lumbar support on the drivers seat, colour HUD, tad more power, longer warranty!

Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Welcome to the forum :D
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Hoppyman wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 am Thought I'd pop in and say hello!

I've had my CX3 Sport Nav D AWD Auto since June 15, so far I have covered 70,000 miles. As a property surveyor I cover epic miles!

It's been a gem of a motor, I ordered it in the Feb before its launch, think it was the first actual order taken in the U.K. according to dealer.

Had a few gremlins, but so far so good. Getting 52mpg out of her on VPower Nitro, so happy with performance too.

Gremlins have been odd and trivial, strange fuel pick up related issue? and oddly this morning it displaying istop, tyre warning, Lane departure and crash avoidance all together and going into a limo??

Wishes for a facelift- lumbar support on the drivers seat, colour HUD, tad more power, longer warranty!
I think all of those revisions pop up on the 2017 model.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Hoppyman, welcome to the forum. You certainly have covered a fair mileage so you should know all the niggles we may get in the future. The engine does seem more suited to motorway travel than it does nipping around urban and rural roads. I can understand the improved lumber support doing all those miles and definitely a few more BHP is required. I think BBR can give you a 170BHP for £499, which seems a good price, and fuel consumption is also improved.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Hoppyman

Post by Hoppyman »

Thanks all!

Love the car totally! Aside from odd glitches it's a cracking car. Always stands out from all the BMWs and Mercs at Surveyors meets lol! Most think it's a Lexus!

Dealer has been outstanding. Can't fault them at all and running costs are rather reasonable too. From my point of view Mazda really need to match the other Japanese brands and the likes of Kia with a longer warranty, 3 yrs is rather behind these days.

Nevertheless I will have another. Either a new CX3 or the new CX5. A CX3 with more oomph especially living in the Peak District would be a welcome improvement, as a CX5 is a tad big.

We shall have to see what comes from a facelift.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Welcome to the forum Hoppyman. I think I can say without any doubt you easily win the mileage count - especially in less than 2 years! It is good to hear you've only experienced the odd glitch and will be considering another one or moving up to the equally well received CX-5 in due course.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016