Front parking sensors

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Gus

Post by Gus »

What would you get if you had them retrofitted now?
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Softsand, are you in Australia? I think it's only the Australian CX-3's that get the on-screen graphics with the parking sensors.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Softsand

Post by Softsand »

jtonline wrote:Softsand, are you in Australia? I think it's only the Australian CX-3's that get the on-screen graphics with the parking sensors.

Indeed I am. Some strange market differences thats for sure.

My partners car is in Snowflake White - but that isn't available in other markets ? We also get no auto high beam or a few other features either no matter what the model.
2016 Snowflake Pearl CX-3 Maxx Auto FWD 2.0 Petrol with Safety Pack, Tint, Nav and Front Sensors with screen graphic.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Lucky Aussies, but is it because Mazda think you're special or just need that little extra help
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
Softsand

Post by Softsand »

Peter55 wrote:Lucky Aussies, but is it because Mazda think you're special or just need that little extra help
Well, my dealer (the principal) wasn't even aware of the option let alone seen it (apparently only I was silly enough to spend the extra 400 of your pounds to get the graphic).

A far more common car here so perhaps more options here. I was in the UK recently (left only last Friday) and in 10 days I think I saw 2 CX-3's !
2016 Snowflake Pearl CX-3 Maxx Auto FWD 2.0 Petrol with Safety Pack, Tint, Nav and Front Sensors with screen graphic.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Softsand wrote:
jtonline wrote:Softsand, are you in Australia? I think it's only the Australian CX-3's that get the on-screen graphics with the parking sensors.

Indeed I am. Some strange market differences thats for sure.

My partners car is in Snowflake White - but that isn't available in other markets ? We also get no auto high beam or a few other features either no matter what the model.
In the UK we have the option of Arctic White Solid or Crystal White Pearlescent named white colours - but no Snowflake White.

EDIT: Correction - Crystal White has been dropped and replaced by Snowflake White
Last edited by st3v3cx-3 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 437

Post by Deleted User 437 »

Sorry to correct you - we do have the option of Snowflake White in the UK.
Softsand

Post by Softsand »

MrMildrew wrote:Sorry to correct you - we do have the option of Snowflake White in the UK.
Seen any photos of them all compared together ?
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

MrMildrew wrote:Sorry to correct you - we do have the option of Snowflake White in the UK.
No problem. You are quite right. The latest CX-3 online brochure dated Nov 2015, and the main web page for the car, are still showing Crystal White pearlescent whereas the Configurator shows Snowflake White pearlescent . So perhaps they just changed the name for that colour.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 437

Post by Deleted User 437 »

st3v3cx-3 wrote:
No problem. You are quite right. The latest CX-3 online brochure dated Nov 2015, and the main web page for the car, are still showing Crystal White pearlescent whereas the Configurator shows Snowflake White pearlescent . So perhaps they just changed the name for that colour.
No problem I wasn't trying to be a smart@*&e, you had me reaching for my sales invoice to confirm what colour I had bought :D Agree the colours are probably the same.