Post by Peter55 »

According to the Nav Website this is what we have gained by the update

image.png

Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors

Deleted User 437

Post by Deleted User 437 »

Have been away, so updated my map this morning, took 40 minutes with no problems. Guess I was lucky
Simon DW

Post by Simon DW »

Had my maps updated today by dealer when they fitted my front parking sensors.

Simon.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Out of curiosity, I ran the Mazda Toolbox earlier this evening and found there is a new update available for my SD card - the information on the Toolbox screen said "Content: Map of Europe .... Released in webstore: 2016 December" So after backing up the SD card, I tried the running the install process. The download took the usual ages from the Mazda server (must be an old Apple 1 they are using) - in fact it was even slower than last time and got to 97% in almost 1.75 hours (!!!) before crashing out :(((( Will retry again at some point, hopefully others will have more success.

Edit: Just finished retrying. This time the download only took 30 minutes lol. The install took another 45mins. The Licence information shown on the SD diagnostic listing remained unchanged [Mazda FEUR NQ 2015 Q4 and Mazda FEUR NQ 2016 Q2] and the Rights remained unchanged [Map of Europe 2016 Q2]

The space taken up on the card went up from 6786MB to 6898MB which was a larger increase than the previous time so hopefully more updated roads information.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Just checked and I've got an update. So much for the Mazda 'we'll inform you of an update'
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

rockposer wrote:Just checked and I've got an update. So much for the Mazda 'we'll inform you of an update'
I fully agree. They have the e-mail stored on their system so holding the current version when the user last updated their SD card should be a simple process. This can then be compared when the new release is made and generate an automatic e-mail advising a user of the new release.

If it is anything like my experience, the best of luck with the long drawn out download and install process :)
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I was told by Mazda UK that I'd be emailed upon release of a new map!

Well all updated, took about 30 minutes.
Beachman

Post by Beachman »

All updated about one hour, all working well.
Se-l nav auto dynamic blue petrol
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

I updated last week, usual crashes and bumps but all well in the end

We seem to have an improved display with more detail on junctions
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Does it have to be done on a Windows computer?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD