For Sale Temporary spare wheel kit and boot mat

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Lordy1

Post by Lordy1 »

Dear all,

Unfortunately the CX 3 had to go as it was just not big enough, but before I place the items on eBay thought I would check to see if anyone is interested ?

I am asking £250 for the spare wheel kit (all complete/never used and in excellent condition and in original packaging) and £25 for the boot mat. I am open to sensible offers. I haven't posted these here but also have a set of winter wheels and tyres for the CX3, they have done 10K miles and are shod with Pirelli Sottozero 3s. I haven't checked the tread depth but I would say good for another 15K at least. If anyone is interested please pm me with your contact details. I am East Sussex on the South coast, collection is preferable.

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

CX 3 Sports Nav Diesel Auto AWD Ceramic

Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I've just bought the spare wheel kit off one of the chaps on this here forum.

Maybe you should clarify whether it's for cars with or without the Bose subwoofer.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

It's a Sportnav so it has the Bose speaker. I reckon it would do without too.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Waynem

Post by Waynem »

Can u confirm it is for the Bose subwoofer ? Thanks
And how much are the spare wheels ....any pics ?
CX-3 Dynamic blue 2.0 petrol AWD sport nav manual :o
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Waynem wrote:Can u confirm it is for the Bose subwoofer ? Thanks
And how much are the spare wheels ....any pics ?
I'll send him text in case he's not checking. Sit tight.
Waynem

Post by Waynem »

Thx :D
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Waynem wrote:Thx :D
He's working but will respond shortly ;-)
Lordy1

Post by Lordy1 »

Sorry about the delay, have been off line for a few days due to it being manic at work, thanks Anchorman.

Yes, it was with Bose Bass speaker but as mentioned I don't really think it would make much difference.

I will post a picture of the spare wheels at the weekend, that will give me a chance to clean them thoroughly. They are after market bought from Elite Autos in Dagenham in November last year for £800, as I couldn't wait for the Mazda ones as there was a blockage between the UK and Belgium where I was told their parts warehouse is situated. They are immaculate and never been kerbed. They come with a set of 19mm nuts and separate locking wheel nut as the aperture for them is 1mm smaller than standard. They are 16 inch with the standard Mazda profile exactly the same as factory fit, which gives identical rolling circumference. As said before, they are shod with Pirelli Sottozero 3 s. I will also post the tread depth. £500 but open to sensible offers. Please pm me if you have any questions, I think that way I get an email notification and will try and answer a bit more timely than I have so far !
Waynem

Post by Waynem »

Look forward to the pics ...thx
Lordy1

Post by Lordy1 »

Morning,

Please find attached pictures of my winter wheels, unfortunately I can't find my depth gauge so have included my best attempts at the tread, clearly all individual wheels have been included. If anyone is interested please pm me, I will be putting them on Ebay in the next couple of weeks if no takers. many thanks. I had hoped to add more photos but it has taken an age this morning uploading so can email further ones if necessary. By the way, should have taken the stones out of the tyres before taking the pictures, they are not nails.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg