First impressions!

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

rockposer wrote:
alanandlyn wrote:
anchorman wrote: It is true climate control on a Sportnav.
No it's not; it pumps out freezing air when the A/C button is pressed. If you're right then it's rubbish compared to VW's - I've had Climate Control in my previous 3 cars and never had an A/C button.
My two previous cars also had climate control and had an A/C button. The Sportnav does have climate control but I admit it's not as good as previous cars I've owned although it does blow very cold when necessary.
Unless my CX-3 is unique it has Automatic Air Conditioning, not Climate Control. Maybe they're the same thing? Nope they're not, the RAC does quite a good explanation.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Not unique Alan. It has climate control like all the others.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

anchorman wrote:Not unique Alan. It has climate control like all the others.
No it doesn't. The manual does not mention Climate Control, see page 5-10, it's Automatic Air-Con and this is different.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Mazda UK website -

Mazda CX-3, Compact SUV, Sport Nav, 120ps SKYACTIV-G Petrol (2WD 6-Speed Manual)

Comfort and Convenience

Climate control air-conditioning
Standard

Read more at https://www.mazda.co.uk/cars/mazda-cx-3 ... DUTH5vh.99
IWRA

Post by IWRA »

The brochure states that the SE-L and Sports Nav models have 'Automatic climate control'. I have had cars with climate control that control the temperature automatically, the CX-3 does not and in my experience it needs constant adjustment to obtain a comfortable environment. It's more manageable in manual mode than automatic. Apart from that I am very happy with the car.
Mazda CX-3 1.5 2WD Manual Sport Nav - Soul red with half stone leather