The CX-3's ONE single best feature.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
GeeJam

Post by GeeJam »

Very difficult call this (and for a bit of fun before the weekend).

But . . . . for those who have been driving their CX-3's for some time now, what single feature simply blows your mind? What does the CX-3 give that no other car you've ever owned has ever come close to? What is it that makes your CX-3 so down-right brilliant? Rules are: Just one special thing . . . . no more, no less.

Good Luck.

Ours (for what it's worth): Nothing beats the Mazda CX-3s fantastic sound system. A Spotify 'Premium' (subscribed) own playlist on the iPad through gold jacks to Aux input and played through those Bose speakers on our Sport Nav whilst cruisin' down the A1M. Dire Straits/Money for Nothing has never sounded so good (and we have an excellent Teac hi-fi system at home with Kef speakers). Can't beat it. The CX-3 . . . . a joy to drive whilst listening (now there's a strap line if ever I saw one).
CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0L Petrol. Manual. Soul Red & Half Stone interior. From new Sept 2015. South Lincolnshire UK.

Berniej

Post by Berniej »

The heated car seats and hearing the wife shout yes yes yes, like something out of a film !
Forget the technology, the sound system, the leather seats, lane change and car overtaking info, just the fact that she can keep her bum and back warm.
Happy motoring !
Mazda CX-3 2.0 150ps AWD Sport Nav Metallic Soul Red
Gordongilchrist

Post by Gordongilchrist »

Must be the big alloys contrasted against the nice curvy body
2017 Mazda CX-3 sport nav 2WD Automatic 120 petrol in white :)
Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

...probably the auto box, never owned an auto before and I'm impressed.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

I don't think there is a single feature that actually 'blows my mind'. The CX-3 is a good allrounder. However there is one thing that stands out for me, that no previous car has managed to provide, and that is an armrest on the door that is at a height that I can actually use. Well done Mazda! :)
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Only one special thing?... Ok, well, push-button start. I'm easily pleased :P
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Gus

Post by Gus »

easily adjustable speed limiter.... I come off the motorway to an area that has a load of 30mph cameras and safety vans.

most annoying - either the hypnotising moving headlights or the green glow on the windscreen when in a totally dark area from the heads up display that you cannot turn off.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Andyglos

Post by Andyglos »

Well, I am still lurking here some 6 months after selling my CX3 and am currently thinking of getting another. What's the one thing that keeps me drawn to them? The shape, it's still one of the most attractive cars on the road.....
CX3 Sport Nav AWD 150bhp manual (ceramic) .............now gone but hankering for another...
Gus

Post by Gus »

You will have to wait to next year and the tech refresh :)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Andyglos wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:31 pm Well, I am still lurking here some 6 months after selling my CX3 and am currently thinking of getting another. What's the one thing that keeps me drawn to them? The shape, it's still one of the most attractive cars on the road.....
I thought you went bigger as it was too small for you?