Front parking sensors

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I must admit I wish I'd added them to the spec when I was sorting my deal.

Hazrat

Post by Hazrat »

Had the front sensors fitted,tad annoying that the interior isolate button is a stand alone and wasn't incorporated in one of the 'blank' spaces to the right...but they do work well and will help avoid any mishaps....hopefully!
Deleted User 406

Really? I'd of thought the blank spaces would of been the obvious location.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

mum@mazda posted a photo earlier in this thread.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Deleted User 406

I know, just think they could of matched the buttons imho
Softsand

Post by Softsand »

Just took delivery today of a CX-3 with front sensors (and the on screen graphic) and the button is round and fitted to the side of the steering column. Looks better than in the other image.
2016 Snowflake Pearl CX-3 Maxx Auto FWD 2.0 Petrol with Safety Pack, Tint, Nav and Front Sensors with screen graphic.
mum@mazda

Post by mum@mazda »

Sounds like they are changing things as they go. What image or graphic is on the display, and what does it show ?
CX-3, Sport Nav, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather Aug 2015
Softsand

Post by Softsand »

Well, this is the upgraded front sensor system with graphic, around double the standard sensor cost - but IMHO it is worth it...

(BTW. not sure what I am doing wrong with the url here...)

* Note from Moderator: I've edited this post so that the images are displayed.
2016 Snowflake Pearl CX-3 Maxx Auto FWD 2.0 Petrol with Safety Pack, Tint, Nav and Front Sensors with screen graphic.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

I've got 'genuine' front sensors, do the business, but sound very excitable!

But on screen graphics! So wish I had that, very disappointed it wasn't available when I got mine in April, or was it and not told about it?
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

I've got the 'old' type on my car built in March and collected at the end of April. As Peter55 says, they are rather excitable!

I do wish the button was a 3 stage affair - off, middle 2 only on, all 4 on - so that when I drive my car in the garage I could put the switch in the middle position and thus only get the noise when the end of the garage wall gets too close :) At present as soon as I get to the garage opening I get the noise starting despite the car being more of less in the middle of the gap, so I usually turn off the sensors and use a brick on the floor where I want the wheel to stop and thus prevent me getting too close to the end wall.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016